Dairy-Free Potato Salad: Whole30, Paleo
Key words: Whole30, Paleo, Dairy-free, quick, simple, family favorite
Over the years it has been so hard to find a creamy, dairy-free potato salad. Look no further! This is a tangy, creamy, and dairy free potato salad. This takes about 20 minutes and is a great for any BBQ or summer time get together!
2 medium russet potatoes
1/4 cup avocado mayo
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tsp dill
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 Some red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp dill pickle relish or chopped dill pickles
Salt and pepper
1. Wash and chop 2 russet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
2. Boil a medium pot of water and add potatoes. Cook until fork tender (about 20 minutes).
3. While potatoes are boiling combine the rest of the ingredients together in bowl. Whisk until smooth with no clumps.
4. When potatoes are finished, drain water and add potatoes to your dressing and let rest.
5. Serve when ready or cover and place in fridge to enjoy cold.